1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Me too, at 5:40am when I left work.

·
Super Moderator
23,666 Posts
you lucky guys must live in the banana belt lol. We get the first frost about sept 1 lol sometimes even in July and the last frost of the year is usually around June lol.

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
jadmt said:
you lucky guys must live in the banana belt lol. We get the first frost about sept 1 lol sometimes even in July and the last frost of the year is usually around June lol.
I second this!

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
I am so not looking forward to this Winter.
I am. I have had a BMW coupe the past few years. It was basically parked in the winter. I can't wait to get back to being able to go places in the winter! Should have stuck with my AWD car instead of going pure RWD. Never again!

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
We've had plenty of frosts already. Just no snow. It's been cool enough during the night, but they have been clear and dry.

·
Registered
291 Posts
My motorcyles have claimed my garage so I had an "A" frame canopy put up next to the garage to keep the leaves, snow, hail, freezing rain, frost etc off my 4 wheeled vehicles. They still get cold but no scraping and all that mess first thing in the morning.

·
Registered
7 Posts
yeah, the leaves, snow, hail, freezing rain, frost etc off my 4 wheeled vehicles. They still get cold but no scraping and all that mess first thing in the morning.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Frost??? What's frost ;) living in Southern California:whistling:

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
79 degrees, 58% humidity and sunny. Just another day in Southwest Florida!

Spent the first 22 years of my live in NW Indiana so I do feel your pain.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts