Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been looking at the four door jeeps for awhile. Just wasn't sure about spending the money but glad I did. Can't get enough of it. Had it about 3 weeks now. Just joined this and trying to get to know a little more about them.

Attachments

·
Registered
293 Posts
Have fun and say goodbye to spare money:D... no worries, its all fun!

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
congrats !!!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Congrats !! I also just picked mine up about 1 month ago.....what a blast !!! They are fun to "add to" or "tweak" a little. ENJOY !!

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
Congrats! Good looking rig.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Another angel just got its wings... (Play organ music here)

Congrats JUST EMPTY EVERY POCKET.... You poor bastard!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Had mine for about 7 months love it. The first thing I did was front bumper and winch because I knew where I was going to drive. Winch was a must. Have fun with it. And do what you want don't let others tell you what's cool or not figuring it out is part of the fun IMO.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Another angel just got its wings... (Play organ music here)

Congrats JUST EMPTY EVERY POCKET.... You poor bastard!
x2

You'll never find a vehicle that's more mod-able and if you're already on this forum you can kiss your financial stability goodbye :D. Congrats!

·
Registered
83 Posts
I have had my first jeep for 10 days now. I took it camping on its 6th day birthday. Absolutely awesome! Bring on the apocalypse, I have a Jeep and I can go anywhere!!! (No, not really, there are too many trails to ride...):)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Welcome and congratulations on the new ride. The first thing I suggest you do is get a part-time job to pay for the mod addiction that will consume you. :thumb:

·
Registered
137 Posts
x2

You'll never find a vehicle that's more mod-able and if you're already on this forum you can kiss your financial stability goodbye :D. Congrats!
the expenses people talk about associated with owning boats hold no water (pun intended) to the money you'll spend on your jeep (smile more too though.) especially with flips comment about being on this forum!! :rofl:

·
Registered
166 Posts
I've added a CB/antenna, spot lights on A pillars, front grill guard bar with 2 driving lights, a locking fuel door, weathertech mats, 2 Jeep "towel"/ seat covers, and a tire cover and hitch cover. Eventually more I suppose but for now it's perfect for me !!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts