Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, here goes nothing. Back in March or April I bought my first ever Jeep, a 93 YJ. I brought it to the body shop I was working at and got started on it. I replaced the front breaks one Saturday, then as I drove it out back to the holding yard The clutch went out. since then its been sitting, as I haven't had the time to try and do a clutch in one day, having never done one before. Now however I am switching jobs, so today I towed the YJ home and put it in my garage with all my tools that I also brought home from work, and now I'm going to dive in. (YIKES!!!!) so my first priority is the clutch and the rear brakes so I have a movable vehicle. After that it will be based on time and budget so it till be a slow build with large gaps in between short bits of progress. I tried to post a couple pics of it, but even though the pics are right side up on my computer when I try to post them they are upside down, so I am not sure how to fix that. (any help with that would be appreciated) So stay tuned, and I'll update as I proceed. If anyone has any advise I'm more then happy to hear it.
-TTYL
-John

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
It never ends.

Keep us posted on your progress. Pics are always good.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts