Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, just picked up my first Jeep. I love it so far. It is a JK Rubicon Unlimited, Flame Red with brand new tires and rims. Other than that it is stock. Pics soon to follow. Thanks for all the help I got making my decision on the forum and Thanks in advance for the help I will get in the future.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Congrats on the Jeep and welcome to the forum.

·
Retired Moderator
100,556 Posts
WOW, a JK Rubicon Unlimited, you are starting out with the best of the best.........;)
Congrats and Welcome to the Forum........:thumb:

·
Commercial Member
2,448 Posts
Congrats! looks good

·
Registered
207 Posts
Awesome looking Jeep!! Welcome to the Love Fest!! :drool:

·
Registered
737 Posts
Just joined the jeep club as well. Had Cherokees and GC's, never a Wrangler. I got a 2012 JKUR call of duty mw3, #1627 out of 3500 and totally love it. Put on 3k miles in 4 weeks. Just now getting into mods. And this forum is awesome. Good advice and good senses of humor.

·
Registered
729 Posts
:thumb:sweet :wavey:welcome to the addiction

JEEP = just empty every pocket:dance:

·
Premium Member
1,221 Posts
Congrats, May it bring you many years of smiles and waves. :)

·
Registered
990 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the site. :wavey:

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm a new owner too. I've got the same jeep in Sahara. Wish I had held out for a Rubi, But this had the interior features that I wanted. Having a great time outfitting it now. Not as much fun as driving it tho.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Congrats to everybody, sweet rigs all. Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Those are commander rims .looks real good on your jk..congrats
Thank you for the info. After doing a quick google search and some addition just realized the dealer put $4000 of wheels and tires on my rig before I got it. The rims are what initially attracted me to my beauty.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts