Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I have a brand new 2019 JL Sport S with a few extra options that I ordered through Military Auto Source that should finally be arriving to me in Greece on Friday morning. I’m beyond excited and this is my first Jeep. I’m wondering what everyone’s opinions on are the absolute must add/upgrade first. I do have a set up JW Speaker headlights coming as I hear the stock headlights are awful and it’s incredibly dark driving here at night. Your suggestions are greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
69 Posts
There is general consensus in the Jeep community that the 2 essential mods are :
- spare tire cover
- custom grille insert

... I think ...

... I might be wrong ...

·
Registered
383 Posts
Welcome to the forum and Jeep life!

Your question is very subjective based on what you want the end goal for your Jeep to be.

Some people upgrade creature comforts first, radio, speakers, seating etc...

Some upgrade suspension and drivetrain.

Some upgrade cosmetic items to get the Jeep "look".

For myself, the first mods I did were getting some sturdier grab handles to make ingress/egress easier for shorter passengers.

I then added some armour (headlight/taillight covers), then I got larger wheels and tires, then a lift, then F&R bumpers, and on and on.

It's a slippery slope when you start modding a Jeep and you will NEVER be done despite what you say or think.

Good luck with your Jeep.
Post some pics when you get her!

·
Registered
7,850 Posts
Welcome from Arizona.

·
Retired Moderator
100,521 Posts
:welcome: to the Forum..:wavey:

·
Premium Member
3,405 Posts
Match up your LED JW speaker headlights with a pair of LED JW speaker fog lights. They are terrific.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So need to maybe call or something I have the the headlights below coming that will work with my JL because of the mounting kit, but the matching fog lights only say fit up to 18 or whatever. Want to make sure they can fit for the 2019 JL.

Match up your LED JW speaker headlights with a pair of LED JW speaker fog lights. They are terrific.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts