Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys!

I finally got her muddy, and stuck. I wish I had more places like this where I could go wheeling. It was on private land that a friend of a friend owns. He said he might open it up as a ORV park one day. Just what we need in Ontario!

I had to get the Ford Diesel Superduty to pull me out. And that John Deere Unimog was awesome! I know, not a Jeep, but still worth the photo and mention.

Attachments

·
Registered
16,641 Posts
That unimog is sweet! Must of really baried yourself to get that rubi stuck

·
Administrator
30,781 Posts
Congrats, you now own a happy jeep.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I was up to the top edge of the top/bottom edge of the door, as shown in the one photo. It was awesome!

My new tires, put them on two days ago, worked awesome in all conditions. I drove through ice, snow, two small rivers and deep mud. I only got stuck this one time and that was after the Ford f-250 with the 37" tires made his ruts (I fell into one and got high sided).

When you're ready for new tires, take a look at the Nokian Vatiiva M/T. They are an awesome all-around tire that don't make you compromise too much. They are quiet on the road, handle snow and ice with ease, dig into mug well and won't loose traction when you cross streams/rivers. I'll do a more through test with photos, videos and a right up over the winter/spring.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
nice pics! i refuse to belive that the ford in that pic is sittin on 37's..unless that is a different truck than your talking about..and i like the looks of your rubicon but your signature says you have a sahara??????

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wrangler06 said:
nice pics! i refuse to belive that the ford in that pic is sittin on 37's..unless that is a different truck than your talking about..and i like the looks of your rubicon but your signature says you have a sahara??????
You are right. That ford in the photo isn't the f-250 with the 37" tires. There were three f-250 trucks there. The guy that pulled me out was sporting 35" tire I believe.

Yes the hood says Rubicon. I bought it used 6 months ago and the previous owner put the rubicon stickers on the hood because he bought a set of rubicon wheels. Completely lame, but they've been there so long that when I went to take them off I noticed a huge difference in paint, which looked horrible. I have someone making me two new stickers to replace the rubicon ones.

I feel ashamed that my Sahara is posing as a Rubicon. Lol

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
ohhhh ok it all makes sense now haha gotcha :D

·
Registered
147 Posts
Why would a Rubicon make it out if the Sahara didn't? Lockers?

·
Registered
16,641 Posts
Yep..

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Lockers are on my todo list, but I need to bulletproof my axles first since they aren't D44, just D30/35.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts