Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
I am waiting for a year and buying a used Sport S, manual, red or silver. Hopefully one that was not used offroad.

Or, buy a new one if the price is close enough.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2,774 Posts
I am waiting for a year and buying a used Sport S, manual, red or silver. Hopefully one that was not used offroad.

I have 2 years until my lease is up on my Sport S

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
935 Posts
FINALLY saw my first JT loost on the road yesterday. It came off the freeway way behind me and I thought is was heading for the same gas station I was. Nope! It turned off and headed down a dirt road to a construction site nearby. Here I thought I was going to get an opinion on how the new owner liked it. It was pretty though. Firecracker Red. SO, they are getting out there. Not as many or as fast as I thought they would though.

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
The they weren't so long, I'd buy one. Wondering what I'll do if they make a 2-door.
The longer they are the higher you go :thumb: no problem

·
Super Moderator
2,176 Posts

Might have to order that, I doubt there will be many manuals out there.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I took delivery of my Firecracker Red LE on Memorial Day. Two days later I drove it to round trip from NJ to Kansas for a bike race. It drove amazingly well through rain, headwinds, etc. One thing to note: mine was the only one I saw in a 2400 mile trip. Where are they?

·
Premium Member
9,880 Posts
I took delivery of my Firecracker Red LE on Memorial Day. Two days later I drove it to round trip from NJ to Kansas for a bike race. It drove amazingly well through rain, headwinds, etc. One thing to note: mine was the only one I saw in a 2400 mile trip. Where are they?
There’s approximately 4,071,000 miles of roads in the United States.

If you keep driving, your odds to see another LE will improve.

;-)

·
Registered
184 Posts
Just as the Jeep Wrangler appeals to a declining audience so will the Jeep pickup. Not sure why FCA thought its a good idea bring it back. JMO.

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
Just as the Jeep Wrangler appeals to a declining audience so will the Jeep pickup. Not sure why FCA thought its a good idea bring it back. JMO.

Um, Jeep wrangler sales were up over 20% last year...
As a matter of fact, outside of the early 2000's and the biggest economical collapse of our generations, Jeep have had steady grown in 90% of the years over the last 20 years. The slight pause in growth in 2016 was partly do to a direct response to the anticipation of the new model. Which is why it went from 191k in sales to 220k in 2018.

http://carsalesbase.com/us-car-sales-data/jeep/jeep-wrangler/

IEOEO

Reactions: wadewolf

·
Premium Member
572 Posts
Saw my 1st one yesterday (black Rubicon) at the McChord Commissary; the owner was loading groceries under a tonneau on the bed.

When asked, he said he loves it; had a '16 JKU before...

To me, it looked out of proportion: too much cab, not enough bed... which is why I bought a '10 F-150 super cab with the 6.5' box; looks less like a tadpole going down the road.

I guess there's a market for everything, after all, even Rolls Royce makes an SUV (for a mere $325k list)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts