Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I figure since it's my first post I would just toss up some trail pics of my last trek through northern michigan woods (it's awesome up here when there's no snow)

Attachments

·
Build Thread Queen
13,193 Posts
:welcome: and congratulations! :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
seasonal "roads". If you go from ludington to manistee up 31 there is a brown rec area sign and if you take that it leads to a two track network.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Wish I was there! Looks awesome, thanks for sharing the pics!!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah I think every day we are able we have hit the trails for a few hours, I have been dying to go after this winter

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Congrats and Welcome. It looks like you are really enjoying your Jeep.:thumb:

One question: Do you see much wildlife? I'm just into wildlife and the outdoors of course.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
All the time, that's half the fun! My kids love the woods, we see all sorts of fun stuff up here. If you hop out at one of the million camp sites and jump on a foot trail you can really see cool stuff. I usually don't think about pics but we saw dear, turkey's,raccoons , several types of cool birds today, and since im moderately limited In my hiking ability I'm sure you could catch tons. Could see bears but I'm not looking and they are closer to cadillac

1 - 20 of 20 Posts