Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today was the first snowfall in Chicago. I love the snow, but with my new Jeep JKU, I love it even more! Even my Jeep was happy -- see the pic below. This thing just eats the snow. What fun today. Just thought I share the picture below.

Attachments

·
Administrator
30,781 Posts
I want snow

·
Registered
2 Posts
i went through my first snow 2 weeks ago in my 2007 unlimited, one word awesome! damn i love this thing in the snow i wish it would snow everyday!

·
Registered
81 Posts
This is AWESOME!!! I just got mine and can't wait to get to Tahoe!! Thanks for the pic.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Send us a pic from Tahoe. Skied Squaw and Homestead out there, and my wife (in her single days) used have a house at Homestead -- "Smile your at Homestead." Hoping for many more snow days here because I do alot of snowshoeing and xcountry skiing in the midwest, but save the big mountain stuff for Snowmass, Colorado.

Let it snow!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Holly cow! That's nuts! Never seen over about 6" of snow before in real life. The entire town shut down for 2 days. Lol! I love east Texas!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Send us a pic from Tahoe. Skied Squaw and Homestead out there, and my wife (in her single days) used have a house at Homestead -- "Smile your at Homestead." Hoping for many more snow days here because I do alot of snowshoeing and xcountry skiing in the midwest, but save the big mountain stuff for Snowmass, Colorado.

Let it snow!
Correction: meant to type Homewood not "Homestead"

·
Registered
54 Posts
Holly cow! That's nuts! Never seen over about 6" of snow before in real life. The entire town shut down for 2 days. Lol! I love east Texas!
holy cow really!?!? thats really a sad day. especially when i determine that a bad day of snow here in WA is anything under 3":( (then again i do live in the foothills) but i love the snow idk what i would do without it. well i do i would be alot less active haha. (snowboarding) :p

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Topless in Buff, love those big dumps!! Can't wait for the big snow here in Chicago. Farmer's Almanac is predicting a snowy winter for us. I live near Lake Michigan, so I get a lot of the lake effect snow.

There are many offroad pix on the board, but I'd love to see MORE snow pix!
Maybe I'll start a new thread. . . . ;)

·
Registered
8,554 Posts
Topless-in-the-Buff said:
Here's mine got it 2 weeks ago. Wasted no time breaking her in. Don't have any action pics because i was busy :)
Wowzer. Is that a hardtop or a soft top? There's talk about the softs sagging in snow like that . . . .

·
Premium Member
4,934 Posts
No snow here yet but totally looking forward to it as I have for the last two winters with the jeep.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Man I miss Chicago!!! My wife would kill me for sayin' but I would love to move back one day.

I'll bet you had some fun with the snow!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts