Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,316 Posts
I don't miss snow. Spent way too much time digging both my YJ and TJ out of snow banks to want to go back to that.

Denis

·
Registered
69 Posts
Where are you that you got that much snow in mid-October?

·
Registered
179 Posts
I don't miss snow. Spent way too much time digging both my YJ and TJ out of snow banks to want to go back to that.

Denis
Where did you have that much snow, I have had snow over the hood and only had to dig out the door.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Man, reading this makes me glad to live in Florida....

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
I love my location.

At my house we can go all year without snow.

Drive 15-20 miles and you got 3+ feet of it starting in the next few weeks.

Gotta love being surrounded by 2 mountian ranges.

·
Registered
5,091 Posts
LostFedExMan said:
100% Couldn't agree more! I would LOVE to do some snow wheeling this year! Do any trails in Colorado (around the springs) stay open for snow wheeling?
Pretty much all the trails off of old stage (above the colorado springs) stay open the entire year. But that doesn't mean that they are doable. the high country/alpine trails get closed and a lot of trails up north off of I-70 get closed.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well I went out the next day after the picture I posted had 8 inches and i slide down a hill side ways got stuck. But nothin good old chains couldn't dig back up

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
We got our first rain here in like 3 1/2 months, would love to get some snow here looks fun.
Was nice to get some rain here in Washington. Took a trip to Tillamook OHV park was a blast very slick my armor got a work out.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Its not the snow as much as the cold that comes with it....lol. It looks fun, but I would rather not freeze to death. Remember I am a 7th gen FL cracker, my system is not designed for temps colder than 45 deg for longer than a day or two....lol

My goodness, two years ago we had 10 days strait that the temps never got above 40 deg. I thought I would die...... grin.

Visiting the snow will be good enough for me... Then I can just go home. Kind of like grand kids. You can enjoy them till you are ready to send them back.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Lt. Ray T. said:
Its not the snow as much as the cold that comes with it....lol. It looks fun, but I would rather not freeze to death. Remember I am a 7th gen FL cracker, my system is not designed for temps colder than 45 deg for longer than a day or two....lol

My goodness, two years ago we had 10 days strait that the temps never got above 40 deg. I thought I would die...... grin.

Visiting the snow will be good enough for me... Then I can just go home. Kind of like grand kids. You can enjoy them till you are ready to send them back.
I can train you, go in sauna for about 15-20 min then run outside hose yourself down or jump in a snow bank then run back inside replenish fluids (beer/vodka/water) then repeat. After a few sessions you will be like a polar bear. And jumping in snow is actually not as cold as you think you dont even feel the cold. It works i promise :D

1 - 20 of 39 Posts