Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help!
Well, pulled my doors off for the very first *time today while off I installed delrin hinge door liners .

Now the Scary part!! While driving I have a habit of placing my arm or kinda leaning on the door, thank god for seatbelt. * :lmao:

My question is why are my dash and radio lights staying on after key is out of ignition ??????? What am I doing wrong!

Attachments

·
I AM THERE4 I JEEP
12,295 Posts
Nothing. Jeeps keep the tunes playing for 30 secs after the ignition is turned off. If you open the door it will stop before but not if you have no doors. It will auto cut off either way.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Did you put the CA flag on there?

Look under the personal menu option and change the 30 seconds to zero to have it turn off right-a-way.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Yeah, when I have my doors on I have my radio turn off 10 minutes (I think) after I shut off the ignition. When I take the doors off I change that setting to 0 minutes so that it will turn off right away.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nothing. Jeeps keep the tunes playing for 30 secs after the ignition is turned off. If you open the door it will stop before but not if you have no doors. It will auto cut off either way.
Do'h I have my setting set for 10 minutes, thanks for the help ESP!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, when I have my doors on I have my radio turn off 10 minutes (I think) after I shut off the ignition. When I take the doors off I change that setting to 0 minutes so that it will turn off right away.
Thanks Jeeptjduner!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts