Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so heres what i got 1997 jeep wrangler sport tj 4 inch lift rolling on 34in tsl super swampers 4.0 6cyl with a 5 spd duel traction bars and steering stabalizers very nice jeep no rot!! and new paint and today i just bought a hard top that needs a little work some paint and a new lift gate glass and it will be mint the only thing is that i do not know what i need on top of the windsheild frame to put it on is there a rubber thats supposed to be up there right now the top is not on right there is a metal lip on the inside of the top aparantly this top was off a yj but it would fit if i fabbed up as new metal peice that allowed it to fold down i think in your experiance is it toatally impossible that this top will ever fit right ? even if i needed to do some work to the mounting system i dont mind i just dont know where to start right now it seems like it would because everything is the same width. so is it possible to make it fit? or should i just fix it up a little and sell it for 4x what i paid for it cause i bought it dirt cheap just to get me through this winter please respond can you see what im talking about in the picture how the metal peice on the inside is holding it from sliding all the way ? i have a rubber trim for the top of the windsheild do i need to but that on ?

thank you
warren

Attachments

·
Registered
941 Posts
Holy no-punctuation there batman!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts