Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from Rausch Creek. Out wheeling for the first time. What a blast. Check out this great pic

IMAG0068.jpg

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
what trails did ya run out there
Being my first time out, Kyle guided me thru the whole park, explaining how to pick the right lines, pushing it to my ability's limit.

I figured the greens would be like dirt roads.....Yea right... Did all greens with some almost blues .... Mostly to get the feel of how much the jeep could do. I have a whole new respect for these things.

Dide come back with some scrapes and scratches and flare coming off a few clips. Just washed it and didnt realize that I brought back so much PA dirt !!

All in all it was a great trip. Only about 6.5 hrs down and a little longer coming back. Sore muscles the day after.

Looking to go back in Sept or October. Anyone from the Boston area in for a ride?

Yes, I'm hooked

and Yes..... It's no longer a Mall Crawler :punk:

·
Super Moderator
53,758 Posts
Hubba said:
Being my first time out, Kyle guided me thru the whole park, explaining how to pick the right lines, pushing it to my ability's limit.

I figured the greens would be like dirt roads.....Yea right... Did all greens with some almost blues .... Mostly to get the feel of how much the jeep could do. I have a whole new respect for these things.

Dide come back with some scrapes and scratches and flare coming off a few clips. Just washed it and didnt realize that I brought back so much PA dirt !!

All in all it was a great trip. Only about 6.5 hrs down and a little longer coming back. Sore muscles the day after.

Looking to go back in Sept or October. Anyone from the Boston area in for a ride?

Yes, I'm hooked

and Yes..... It's no longer a Mall Crawler :punk:
Not from Boston (hour .5 ) would be nice to take a trip-I think RC is bout 4 hours from me :)

·
Registered
147 Posts
New to the Jeep thing and didn't know there was a 'mecca' an hr from my house. There's also some great twistys in that area for sportbikes/sportscars.

·
Registered
8,910 Posts
I love it when a cherry gets busted...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts