Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Very excited today! Finally got a Jeep.Been lurking around here for a year admiring everyones Jeeps. I am a sales manager at a GM store(shhh!) my wife drives a Yukon but i have always wanted a Jeep. Yesterday we trade for a 2011 sport with only 9000 miles and a mopar lift already installed. So I had to have it took the decals off tinted windows and got some new wheels and tires. Now on to the rest of the accessories.here are some pics any suggestions are welcome!

Attachments

·
Registered
247 Posts
That's a great color, welcome to the forum, don't forget to wave :wavey:

·
Proud Wrangler Owner
717 Posts
Love the Mango Tango. I wish they had kept that for 2012. I think the Mango Tango is still a better looking color than the Dozer and the Crush.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Looks great man. Welcome. I got my first Jeep less than a year ago. I hope you love yours as much as I do mine. Accessories and upgrades are like Lays potato chips, though. I started with an innocent fuel door replacement. Now, as I wait for my new tires and wheels to be installed, I'm already on here looking at front/rear bumpers and rock slides...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts