Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
image-2825774106.jpg

Got it running, cleaned it up, took it to a family friend and had to get the whole rear end replaced. About $1,000 start:/

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
image-854190837.jpg

image-2881664586.jpg

image-849271452.jpg

Finished putting the xenon fender flares on , i highly recommend them, they aren't cheap, but you get what you pay for, only problem is that the rear ones are separating from the paint a little bit and rocks are getting in between the body and the fender flare, I'm yet to find a fix for that, I guess just needs more bolts?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Next project was a 4.3 vortec engine swap from a silverado, everything went well for first few months but I started having problems with it and now I'm back to the old stock 4.0:/ I'm still looking to swap it out with a hemi or something. But I'm 17, I don't exactly have the biggest income.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
image-1212124270.jpg

This was the next step, I had this weird stage where I wanted everything blacked out, so I did this, biggest mistake ever. It looked stupid, and I couldn't see at night, the signal lights were fine though so I left them black.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
image-1209473285.jpg

Then I had my first (and only) wreck, old lady pulled out in front of me so I swerved and took out a barbed wire fence instead of her car.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
image-3363091308.jpg

Spent a good 530 bucks on led taillights and xenon delta headlights, I absolutely love them, very very bright, I get tons of compliments on those taillights.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
image-1651736882.jpg

image-3868054932.jpg

image-2405610791.jpg

And my latest project, (not done yet) is bed lining my bumpers, all the plastics, all the hinges, my door handles, my hood and my grill. Im about to start on my hood and grill, but I'm not exactly sure how to remove the grill, I've been studying it forever and can't seem the get that thin painted piece off. Any ideas?

·
Registered
496 Posts
Nice job bud! Great looking jeep. I'm jelly of those flares. I'm also going to be ordering them for my rubicon here pretty soon. Plan to bedline them. Rustoleum Bedliner is my friend. Can't get enough of the stuff. How much were the xenon headlights?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Randens Rubi said:
Nice job bud! Great looking jeep. I'm jelly of those flares. I'm also going to be ordering them for my rubicon here pretty soon. Plan to bedline them. Rustoleum Bedliner is my friend. Can't get enough of the stuff. How much were the xenon headlights?
Thank you. I love the rustoleum. And the taillights were about $160

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Randens Rubi said:
Headlights**

1 - 15 of 15 Posts