Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Washed the jeep. Waxed it. Yanked off the doors. (For the first time ever) and took a ... very dark crappy pic I just saw... damn! But had a blast! Scary driving 70mph with no doors. More scary was my (and yes) pass weathertech floor mat hovering off the floor... would have shit if that went airborne! Need to install the hooks I guess

Attachments

·
Registered
238 Posts
Washed the jeep. Waxed it. Yanked off the doors. (For the first time ever) and took a ... very dark crappy pic I just saw... damn! But had a blast! Scary driving 70mph with no doors. More scary was my (and yes) pass weathertech floor mat hovering off the floor... would have shit if that went airborne! Need to install the hooks I guess
looks good!

·
Registered
238 Posts
what size engine/year?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts