Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It feels like much longer but I've been enjoying my Wrangler for a whole week! I liked it so much I put over 350 miles on it. :) Some things I've noticed:

If I put my laptop in the passenger seat the jeep thinks it needs to buckle up.

When cornering at a reasonable speed I feel like I am going to flip, thought it might just be me but I saw the look of fear on my husband's face when he was driving yesterday. Is it that easy to flip or something we need to get used to?

I am going to go broke buying mods for the Jeep. (Already bought wheels and grab bars.)

When I took her on the highway for the first time I could hear the Velcro separating, I have no idea where.

Guys driving older Wranglers will wave at me even though mine is fresh from the factory.

Also just noticed I referred to it as "her" above. Well I am about to spend my day off giving her a good wash 'n clean!

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Welcome to the family. We have ours for about 6 weeks and it has 2300 miles on it. That's not driving every day either. Just put 250 on this Saturday playing in the mud and on forest roads. Don't think of spending money on mods as going broke, its fun stuff. I would be mad about putting a roof on the house, no fun there but new tires, a lift ANYTHING for the Jeep is fun.
Get used to the wave, its like the secret handshake.

·
Registered
879 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts