Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
Ha! Your namesake...are you coveting? :)

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha, no.

Ha! Your namesake...are you coveting? :)
Funny how I found it. In the thread that's current right now about a crush JKU, I mused that, as a Browns fan, if I had one I'd be tempted to paint the Browns' helmet stripes down the middle. Someone else commented that you know someone's done that and taken it tailgating. So I googled 'Cleveland Browns Jeep' thinking I'd find one. I didn't, but this came up because it was at an auto show in Cleveland. I couldn't resist.

Actually, 'Phishe' is an amalgam of my first and last name. :dance:

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
Funny how I found it. In the thread that's current right now about a crush JKU, I mused that, as a Browns fan, if I had one I'd be tempted to paint the Browns' helmet stripes down the middle. Someone else commented that you know someone's done that and taken it tailgating. So I googled 'Cleveland Browns Jeep' thinking I'd find one. I didn't, but this came up because it was at an auto show in Cleveland. I couldn't resist.

Actually, 'Phishe' is an amalgam of my first and last name. :dance:
I just read your "Browns" post, about a minute ago. So trying to find a fan's rig led you to the Fish Jeep.

Kismet, my friend.

Something's about to happen...:hide:

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts