Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking and haven't found a club in Hamilton County...if there is, can someone point me in the right direction, otherwise, I'm going to see if I can get one organized.

Cheers.

Rob

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Don't know about Hamilton county, but Indy Jeep Jumkies has some guys from up there I am sure. Where are you from, England. New Zealand, South Africa?

·
Registered
2 Posts
New Northside Jeep Club

We are starting a new Jeep Club for the north side of Indianapolis. Please check us out on Facebook at North Indy Jeep Club.

·
Registered
610 Posts
A couple more groups with members up north are Jpfrog and indyorv. If you are going on the 16th with hoosier wranglers I'll be going but I don't think I'm going to the dealership in the am and heading right to the badlands.
I'm in Noblesville.
Shoot me a pm if interested.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am part of the Indy Jeep Junkies. We have a good time out wheeling, we meet up to go out to eat, and often get together at people's houses to help them build their Jeep when they buy new upgrades. We are a family based club, and are a very active club.
If you have any questions feel free to message me and I can give you more details.
Thanks,
Desi

·
Registered
158 Posts
I am part of the Indy Jeep Junkies. We have a good time out wheeling, we meet up to go out to eat, and often get together at people's houses to help them build their Jeep when they buy new upgrades. We are a family based club, and are a very active club.
If you have any questions feel free to message me and I can give you more details.
Thanks,
Desi
I see you are in Dunkirk. I'm just down the road from you in Farmland! Born and raised in Muncie, still work there.

Chip

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yes I know where Farmland is, I have family that lives there.
I live in Dunkirk, but I also work in Muncie.... I may be waving at you and not knowing it :)
Let me know if you are interested in Indy Jeep Junkies. I am trying to spread our group out my way more.
Our next wheeling event is Saturday September 19 at Interlake SRA, though about 20-30 club members are headed out to Badlands this Saturday!

I see you are in Dunkirk. I'm just down the road from you in Farmland! Born and raised in Muncie, still work there.

Chip

·
Registered
689 Posts
There is another club called JKOI - JKs Of Indiana.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Anyone interested in being a member with Indy Jeep Junkies we would welcome you to complete our member request form found on our website www.indyjeepjunkies.com

You would then be contacted by a member of the club's leadership team so that you can learn a little about us. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions you may have at [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
124 Posts
I'm a new member of IJJ (Indy Jeep Junkies) plus new to wheeling and have been to a few dinners and one wheeling event. This group is very knowledgeable and easy going but, safety is first. I always have a good time and learn something new.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm glad you're enjoying the club so far, Willyman! We're accepting new members now, so if there is anyone else out there interested in hanging out with fellow jeepers check us out at Home!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts