Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Complete, garaged Freedom top from 2012 JKU in flame red. Top has been garaged continuously, only hoisted with Harken hoist (no scratches, dings, chips or marks) and comes with all hardware and freedom top panel bags. My 2012 was totaled (with the soft top on) and I was originally going to keep this and repaint it to match my 2015 JKU, but I've gotten to like the black top on my 2015.

$1800.00 Serious inquiries only.

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Maybe I should take a road trip. With that red top on my Tank JKU, I might get mistaken for a pizza delivery truck

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Off topic. I live about 15 min from you. Let's go wheeling, lol.
Yeah I watch that thread..... Was debating the trail ride but have commitments this weekend so next time it is!

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
River Vale, here. Count me in. Got another buddy in town and we go to Sloatsburg every few weeks.

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
River Vale, here. Count me in. Got another buddy in town and we go to Sloatsburg every few weeks.
Ah, cool ok. I never knew about trails in Sloatsburg.

Back on topic, Anyone want a flame red freedom top?? Lol. Im going to list it on Craigslist this weekend but figured I'd start here

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bumping

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bump - price drop $1750

·
Premium Member