Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It sure if this is ever takes about, but how do you stop your seatbelt from flapping in the wind when the top is down?

·
Registered
453 Posts
LOL - everyone has the same problem , some deal with it others zip tie it others put a "cushion" on it, etc..

·
Build Thread Queen
13,193 Posts
X2 on what Jax said.

The cushions used are those little pads they sell at Walmart to put on the seatbelt at your shoulder to make it more comfortable and not rub on your neck. But in this instance, you put the cushion down at the base of the seatbelt, right above where it comes out of the roller/trim.

·
Registered
371 Posts
DIY - just some wide electrical conduit, velcro straps and flat black paint.

The passenger side front one needs to be long enough to reach where it comes out at the floor. I couldn't fit the back part of the conduit long enough to reach all the way down there, so the front has to be longer than the back. If anyone is interested, I'll take more pictures to show what I mean.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
I rarely have passengers so I just put some small bungee cords around all the other belts. They are real skinny and black so they fit in fine. Looks like I'll be at wally world today and will address my belt.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts