Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I I did my flashcal but I have a question. All I did was update tire size. Does that aromaticly update shift points? I have 373's I don't have to do anything to t. Case high and t. Case low right??? If I do what do I set the flashcal to for high and low. I put on 35's and I have 373's. I am a first time user?? Thanks everyone.

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
Yes, if all you did was upgrade tire size, then all you need to do is set your new tire size in you Flashcal. You only change your drive ratio when you change your gearing. If you do change your drive ratio to anything other than what you currently have, you will do into limp mode to prevent damage to the transmission, engine, and driveline.

·
Registered
891 Posts
I I did my flashcal but I have a question. All I did was update tire size. Does that aromaticly update shift points? I have 373's I don't have to do anything to t. Case high and t. Case low right??? If I do what do I set the flashcal to for high and low. I put on 35's and I have 373's. I am a first time user?? Thanks everyone.
I just did this with my procal after increasing tire diameter by 3". Made a world of difference and the shift points are right on the money now. Better smoother acceleration and shifts just as stock would. Speedo was off by about 12% before I reprogrammed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts