Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone knew anywhere else to get these bumper endcaps?? I took off the stock milk jugs but don't really like the looks of the open ends of the bumpers. I saw a jeep at work today that has these caps on it, but I can't find anywhere else that has them so I can compare prices. Here is the link so you can see what I am talking about.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JEEP...tcZphotoQQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I tried looking at Quadratec and 4WD hardware, but didn't have any luck finding them. Those on Ebay use the factory bolts to hold them on but the ones at work used little plastic push in clips to hold them in, so I know someone else has them.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's a woman, and that's the only thing that has been done to it, so I was kinda thinking it may be stock. It is probably an 06 X model.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Those caps came stock on '06 X's. I picked some up from the dealer before i went aftermarket bumpers. Use your original hardware.

Part numbers:

55078138AA front (x2)
55078139AA rear (x2)

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Those caps came stock on '06 X's. I picked some up from the dealer before i went aftermarket bumpers. Use your original hardware.

Part numbers:

55078138AA front (x2)
55078139AA rear (x2)
Hey red, what did you do with the caps when you upgraded bumpers??

·
Registered
230 Posts
my 06 only had the flat ones up front. i took them off when i mounted my winch and had to outboard my off road lights. Cant remember what i did with them(pitched em i think) im about to pull my rear ones off because i saw a guy that did that and welded caps on along with 2 d ring mounts too on his stocker. the front bumper looks good with or without the caps. pull yours off and run em that way for a few days who knows you may like it that way and save you a few bucks.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Get them from the dealer, even at the highend of pricing it still would be cheaper than those on e-bay, I think I got all 4 from my dealer for around $20

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks everyone. I found them on a website for 2.01 each. the only catch was you had to order 20 dollars worth of stuff, but shipping was free. I ordered 3 sets and figure I will put the other 2 sets on ebay and sell them. But still 24 dollars was cheaper than what was on ebay if I don't do anything with the others.

·
Pushy, Loudmouthed, and Ballsy
6,177 Posts
Should have just stolen them off the jeep at work!

(kidding)

·
Registered
181 Posts
Thanks everyone. I found them on a website for 2.01 each. the only catch was you had to order 20 dollars worth of stuff, but shipping was free. I ordered 3 sets and figure I will put the other 2 sets on ebay and sell them. But still 24 dollars was cheaper than what was on ebay if I don't do anything with the others.
what site?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts