Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm starting to gather a few mods here and there and I have found a used set of flat fenders that I'm going to be picking up soon. Right now I'm still saving for a lift kit and 35's so it will be another few months before I get them. I was just wondering if anyone is running flat/cut fenders on stock suspension and tires. Don't want to go through the effort of installing them now if they are going to look weird before I get new tires. Would love to see some pictures if you guys are running them.

·
Premium Member
695 Posts
Search for Flat Flares in the JK Pics Forum, that will get a ton of threads and pics

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So I went through an insane amount of post and found only on photo of a guy with flat fenders and stock tires, and it was from the front and couldn't see anything so if anyone if running this setup pictures would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here is mine with PSC flat fenders. Temporary until I decide on wheels & tires.
Man thanks a lot, I looked all over for those exact pictures. I think I will go ahead and install my fenders because I really think your Jeep looks great. Of course we know bigger tires would look better but for now I think I can roll with out them for a bit. Thanks again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts