Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What did you end up paying to have your flat fenders painted? Trying to line up a shop to have some alu poison spyders painted in body color.

·
Registered
8,073 Posts
$350 to powdercoat Nemesis fenders with Cardinal BK110.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There is a limit to what you can powdercoat right? Can you powdercoat any color?
Mine is Gobi

·
Registered
8,073 Posts
Take a look at the Cardinal or Prismatic websites. It may be difficult to get an exact match. A local powercoater may be able to help. Either that or just get them primed and painted at a body shop.

·
Registered
903 Posts
There is a limit to what you can powdercoat right? Can you powdercoat any color?
Mine is Gobi
There's pretty much no limit, if it's metal, it's exposed, and it fits in their oven, it can be powdercoated. The shop I use regularly does entire vehicle frames and even body shells.

As for color-match, it depends on the shop and the products they carry. Most shops have a pretty wide range of colors, and they'll have samples available, but the product is tiny (<50 micron) polymer beads, it isn't like paint where they can mix up a matching color.

Glad you asked about price, I've been thinking about doing my wife's fenders and bumpers. I've never had anything larger than brake calipers done.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts