Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what these icons represent ? They are located as shown on the cowl of my 2019 Wrangler. I just noticed them as the sun was going down. I received the factory ordered Sahara Dec. 2, 2019 and NEVER noticed them until now. I thought they may alert you to a " No Step" area as on aircraft wings.

Attachments

·
Registered
110 Posts
Some people claim it's where you put flip flops to dry off. Search your Wrangler someday for hidden Jeeps on various parts.

·
Premium Member
16,902 Posts
No $h!t.... I thought this was a "Ha - Made ya' look" post but sure enough.... I just walked down 27 flights of steps to see and there it was :)

Pretty cool.

·
Super Moderator
23,754 Posts
jeep has easter eggs hidden all over the place and some you can not see until the angle is just right.

how many have noticed this one on the rear bumper? I never noticed it until the dust was just right on it.

·
Super Moderator
23,754 Posts
^^ OMG! Back down the steps again......
might want to stay down for while until the next easter egg is revealed, unless you need the excersize

Reactions: Blanka

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
might want to stay down for while until the next easter egg is revealed, unless you need the excersize
Lol!
Also, this only on JL bumper? Can't get out to check my JK right now...

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
23,754 Posts
Lol!
Also, this only on JL bumper? Can't get out to check my JK right now...

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk
mine is a jk recon so might only be on the 10A, HR and Recon bumpers but not sure.

Reactions: Bobnh

·
Registered
166 Posts
Does anyone know what these icons represent ? They are located as shown on the cowl of my 2019 Wrangler. I just noticed them as the sun was going down. I received the factory ordered Sahara Dec. 2, 2019 and NEVER noticed them until now. I thought they may alert you to a " No Step" area as on aircraft wings.
This Easter egg is a nod to Rick Péwé, who is notorious for always wearing sandals. Rick provides a lot of input to Jeep/Mark Allen on design and function.

·
Premium Member
16,902 Posts
Call me old fashioned (or just weird) but IMO No Grown Man should be walking around in shower shoes. I Do Not need to see somebody's Feet.

OMG especially sitting in a restaurant. Gawd, Yuck.

My Wife says I have the nicest feet she has ever seen and I still keep them where they belong - In Shoes. Uggghhh feet......

·
Registered
45 Posts
Call me old fashioned (or just weird) but IMO No Grown Man should be walking around in shower shoes. I Do Not need to see somebody's Feet.

OMG especially sitting in a restaurant. Gawd, Yuck.

My Wife says I have the nicest feet she has ever seen and I still keep them where they belong - In Shoes. Uggghhh feet......

Sorry man, but life is better in flip flops. But I grew up on the beach so....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts