Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still figuring out the details on my 2015 2 door wrangler. I am not sure that I have the rear seat flipped up correctly? WHen I have it up, it is riding next to the back of my front seats. It seems to be bouncing quite a bit. Could I be missing a step for this? Maybe there is a latch somewhere I'm missing? Just curious. Any help will be greatly appreciate.

·
Registered
8,968 Posts
I always keep my seat up and it only moves if I accelerate fast from a stop going up an incline. Mine doesn't bounce around. Try putting it back into the seated position and then moving it back up. If it continues to constantly move, I know some have used a bungee cord to help secure it in the up position.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Yeah they didn't put a locked up feature. Lazy in my opinion. You can do what I did and put a short bungee from the passenger headrest post to the car seat tiedown. Or get the die tech off road seat retainer. I just don't want it to fall back and slam on my rear cargo, since often times that's my freedom panels or my dog.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts