Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone..!

I'm starting to notice a trend with Wrangler mods, which is endless choices.

When it comes to Floor Liners/Mats, there's some main aftermarket choices:

1. Husky
2. Weathertech
3. Quadratec
4. Besop
5. Surefit
6. Mopar (If you have a JL)

So what floor liner do you use and why? How do they compare to others that you've used before?

Thanks!

·
Registered
883 Posts
My wife's Jeep has the Quadratecs, they're great for the price. Mine came with the OEM tire-textured rubber "slush" mats which are very nice, and aren't as stupid expensive as I thought they'd be:

https://www.quadratec.com/products/14152_0035.htm

The Recon gets the Jeep logo in red, but I think they're exactly the same otherwise. Had I seen these before I bought the QTs, I'd have put them in my wife's Jeep, too.

·
Registered
506 Posts
I have the Weathertechs.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I use cheap Plasticolor mats in my JK. They work fine. Rugged Ridge mats in the front of my TJ and OEM in the back.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Weathertech. For the fit and not bulky. Strong. To be so thin I figured I would wear the heel hole in them but 2yrs and going strong..
Quadratec is very good also I hear.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
+1 on the Mopar tire tread mats. No issues with them. I bought my off of amazon, a lot cheaper then the dealers.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I got the best top ones in the front. Husky Liners came with the vehicle. Huskies, I hated, they rolled up were cheap and thin. Did they work, yes, but garbage, thin and slippery.

Best Top - I like them, thicker, actually have grip and fit nicely. My only issue is the way my heel sits on the tread when on the accelerator. Minor thing where it still does not quite feel right to me. I wish they were flat under the accelerator pedal, but overall other than that happy with them. I actually wanted the quadratecs but got these as a gift.

·
Grumpy Old Guy
2,658 Posts
I spent the coin and got a set of AEV's for the front. MOPAR slush for the passenger. I have a horse mat cut to shape for the entire rear with the seats down for my dogs. Seats are down 98% of the time minus the occasion of hauling my daughter and her 16yo girlfriends to a movie or home from a track meet. Good kids.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Mopars that came with mine. Just gave the JK and the mats a bath two days ago. Zero signs of wear on mats and no signs of jizz on perimeter carpet.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
I put in some WeatherTechs when I bought my '16 new. They work... When I take them out, the carpet still looks new...

But I haven't been that impressed with the quality. They're really nothing more than a thin hard plastic shell that's molded to the shape of the floor. The fit isn't the best and one of the two snaps that hold the driver's mat to the floor has broken.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
My driver's side QT didn't fit. I contacted them and got another set. It had the exact same issue in the same spot. I figured they had a mold or process problem at the factory.

I got Mopar mats.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I really like the AEVs in my JKU.

Check out Rugged Ridge as well. I have a set in my old XJ that are excellent.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts