Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a 2015 jk and was wondering if any one had floor mat recommendations since they don't give you rear floor mats?

Was considering ordering the set from quadratic

·
Registered
669 Posts
Quadratec makes rear floor mats that fit perfectly in a two door,they also make some that are exactly like the Front jeep floor mats that came in my Willys 2015 model. Just do not buy the rear cargo area mat from quadratec, it's a piece of junk. I am speaking only of the two-door mats, Do not know anything about their four-door model mats

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I was thinking of buying there front and back so they match. Are they better quality then the Mopar?

·
Registered
669 Posts
I would say that the front and rear mats are about the same quality and the front mats fit just like the jeep front mats on my willies. The reason that I know this is for cause I have both. Quadratec ran a sale on combination front, rear and cargo area mats last year. At that time I needed a cargo mat and rear floor mats so I just bought the combination. Now I have an extra set of front floormat's for my willies and used quadratec in the back. I trashed the quadratec rear cargo mat and bought a four door mat mopar/jeep rear cargo mat for my two door, this fits perfectly in the rear cargo area when my seat is out of my two door. It also fits in the rear cargo area with my rear seat folded forward, a few inches of it just lay up against the back of the rear seat

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Weathertech !!!

Weathertech !!! Awesome floor mat,high quality and great coverage up the sides. Perfectly molded to the shape of the vehicle foot well area. Very happy with mine.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
I did the Mopar "Jeep" for the front and bought a JKU cargo Mopar for the rear and just cut "holes" for my rear seats in my JK.

They work well. Like the look up front and have several times have caught spills from coolers in the cargo area. And actually reasonable price for Mopar.

·
Registered
904 Posts
i have the mopar tire tread set, they are great in my opinion. i bought the 4 door set and cargo mat also. I have the floor mounted sub, but decided to get the cargo mat that wasn't cutout for the sub, we have 4 huskies and 1 malimute that ride back there. they like'm, lol

·
For The Horde!
77 Posts
I got the MOPAR all-weather mats when I ordered my JKUS and it came with rear mats.
Just nothing for the trunk. Are we sure the MOPAR Unlimited rear mats wont fit in the JK?

·
Registered
376 Posts
Weathertech makes some nice ones. A friend has them and loves them. High quality and perfect fit. American made.

2015 Jeep Wrangler WeatherTech Automotive Accessories | WeatherTech.com
i have the weather tech they are awesome perfect fit in my 2016 jku
Weathertech !!! Awesome floor mat,high quality and great coverage up the sides. Perfectly molded to the shape of the vehicle foot well area. Very happy with mine.
+2 on all these. OP: you can see my build thread. I just installed Front, Rear, and Cargo. Notice if you have the sub-woofer installed in the floor, you either need to cut out the hole or run the weathertech on top of your stock mat. (which i did to eliminate rattling of the floor mat since its a plastic material)

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Another vote for quadratec. I got the two fronts and the rear cargo in my 2 door. Took the carpet out and rear seat out so no rear floor mats. They stay in place pretty well not anchored to anything.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I used to be against Weathertech just because the style of the mats aren't really appealing/aggressive (IMO). Saying that, I found a pair for cheap on Craigslist and bit the bullet. For the fit and coverage area, you can't beat it. I love mine now! I'm another vote for WT!

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
No complaints here on the Quadratec rear cargo mat for my '16 JKU, so far. I appreciate the raised tread design to keep our wet gear from sitting in pools of water / mud. Had Weathertech and Husky Liners on other cars, which both had less-pronounced ridges (although that made them a little easier to sweep out). I'm happy.

·
Registered
644 Posts
I have the rugged ridge tray liners. Similar to the quadratecs but cheaper cause they aren't U.S. made. They were there when I bought it. They work great for keeping in everything and easy to pull out and hose off. I like the tray design over the soft rubber floppy style cause you can pull them out easier without spilling everything back on your carpet.

Only con with mine is the rears like to shift around from the wind when I have the doors off.

If I were to buy some myself, I'd probably go quadratecs cause they are about the same and I like the look better. I would like to get a rear liner but not sure what to get based on all the reviews. I have a 2dr, use my rear seat often in both up and down position, and I use the trunk hatch too. Also have the side mounted subwoofer.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts