Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y'all, I've been wanting to get some good quality rubber floor mats for my JKU. I like the Rugged Ridge ones, but putting out close to 150 Bucks for floor mats seems ridiculous. Any suggestions? I need something that will hold up to snow and mud. Thanks!

·
Registered
1979 CJ-7 Renegade
6,414 Posts
I ordered the Mopar slush mats from eBay for around $65, and they work great. Just do a search for "JK Mopar slush mats."

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
Weathertech's another one that's popular. No idea what they cost. I bought the Quadratech ones (same as Rugged Ridge), cuz I live in Wisconsin and we get snowed on from time to time.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not a fan of the weather techs, I like the tire tread style of some of the mats. The Mopar slush mats also don't "curve up" making that bucket shape, which I would really like to protect the side carpet from mud and dirt. As far as the Quadratec ones go, how much is a whole set, front and rear? It's say 59.99 on the site, by I'm not sure of that's only for the front

·
Registered
109 Posts
I bought the Rugged Ridge for the front and thought I would try Husky liners in the back because they were priced a lot less than any Rugged Ridge I could find. The Rugged ridge are far!!! better than the Husky liners.
Rugged Ridge or Husky liners, go Rugged Ridge.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I just bought the "set" at Quadratec. $180 something plus shipping but you get a $20 gift certificate. about the same price if you buy the 2 fronts, the rear and the way-back individually but if you buy the set , you get the $20.

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
We stock the jeep mats, with the tire tread design, and Weathertechs. When customers see the two side by side and test fit them, it's the WT mats hands down.

·
Registered
227 Posts
weather tech

Problem is weathertech doesn't make mats for 2013 2 door wrangler front and rear yet. Say it will be 2 months before they laser and check fit.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts