Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
I am not sure about the size but I bought a new pair of Jeep rubber mats from Amazon and there was no odor issue????

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
These may be what your looking for. I inquired for a 2017 and only got the rubber ones. I then inquired on the 2015 and got these:
https://www.mymoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-premium-carpet-mats-82214203/?c=Zz1pbnRlcmlvciZzPWZsb29yLW1hdHMmYT1qZWVwJm89d3JhbmdsZXImeT0yMDE1JnQ9dW5saW1pdGVkLXNhaGFyYSZlPTMtNmwtdjYtZ2Fz

The strange thing is there is not difference in the foot wells from 2013 to 2018. I bought the Quadratec rubber mats for my 2015 Sahara since I liked the ones that had been left in my TJ when I bought it (covers the kool aid stains from PO's kids). When I traded in my 2015 Sahara to get the 2017 Chief, I just put the Sahara mats in the Chief and they fit fine. The original carpet mats from my Chief are in the parts box to go back in if I trade it in sometime in the future.

The first thing I have done on my new vehicles for several decades is take out the nice carpet mats and put in the rubber ones. Then when I go to trade the vehicle in the nice pristine carpet mats go back in.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
These may be what your looking for. I inquired for a 2017 and only got the rubber ones. I then inquired on the 2015 and got these:
https://www.mymoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-premium-carpet-mats-82214203/?c=Zz1pbnRlcmlvciZzPWZsb29yLW1hdHMmYT1qZWVwJm89d3JhbmdsZXImeT0yMDE1JnQ9dW5saW1pdGVkLXNhaGFyYSZlPTMtNmwtdjYtZ2Fz

The strange thing is there is not difference in the foot wells from 2013 to 2018. I bought the Quadratec rubber mats for my 2015 Sahara since I liked the ones that had been left in my TJ when I bought it (covers the kool aid stains from PO's kids). When I traded in my 2015 Sahara to get the 2017 Chief, I just put the Sahara mats in the Chief and they fit fine. The original carpet mats from my Chief are in the parts box to go back in if I trade it in sometime in the future.

The first thing I have done on my new vehicles for several decades is take out the nice carpet mats and put in the rubber ones. Then when I go to trade the vehicle in the nice pristine carpet mats go back in.
My Jeep has 2 pop pins. The one you showed has 1. I wonder if I order the 2018 will it work? I think your saying it will.

I dont care for the weather matts the expense ones because they get so dirty and you cant just vacuum them you have to clean them with water and soap.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Bought front and back Jeep originals for my 2010 JKU for 40.00 off of Craigslist. Rubber ones are nice , just hose off, let them dry, good as new. Used ones have lost that new rubber smell.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts