Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2013 Wrangler Sahara and I'd like to get a pair of Weather Tech floor liners for the front. Maybe my Jeeps too new because Weather Tech doesn't even list a Wrangler for 2013..

Aren't the 2012 and 2013 Jeep Wrangler identical in this area? I've looked at a 2012 and can't see a difference but I'd like some input before I order them...

Thanks in advance....:wavey:

·
Super Moderator
23,782 Posts
I have a 2013 Wrangler Sahara and I'd like to get a pair of Weather Tech floor liners for the front. Maybe my Jeeps too new because Weather Tech doesn't even list a Wrangler for 2013..

Aren't the 2012 and 2013 Jeep Wrangler identical in this area? I've looked at a 2012 and can't see a difference but I'd like some input before I order them...

Thanks in advance....:wavey:
yes exactly the same. I have a 2013 and have the weather tch matts and they are very nice and fit perfect.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Honestly I am not happy with my Mopar slush mats. So they are about 2 years old and the drivers side is completely shot. The heal of my right shoe wore a hole right through the mat. I am looking at replacing with a set from WeatherTec.

Also it looks the WeatherTec will protect the sides much better.

·
Registered
61 Posts
i got the mopars. they are cool but. its funny how the passanger side fits real snug and tight. and the driver side doesnt. still look cool and they do get more dirty then the carpet mats but they say jeep on it and thats cool but i wish the driver side fit more snug

1 - 9 of 9 Posts