Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a friend weld in new floor pans, came out great. Tomorrow I will POR15 the floor then possibly some type of bed liner. Do you think the spray-on bed liner will hold up

IMG_0135.jpg IMG_0136.jpg IMG_0138.jpg IMG_0142.jpg

·
Registered
212 Posts
Had a friend weld in new floor pans, came out great. Tomorrow I will POR15 the floor then possibly some type of bed liner. Do you think the spray-on bed liner will hold up
Check out this stuff called Defender Pro spray in bed liner. It's 125 with an undercoat applicator and enough to do your jeep bed, I had 1 quart left over. It turned out AWESOME. It's a 2 part epoxy impregnated with Kevlar. I haven't heard of anyone else on jeep forums talking about it just truck forums. I can vouch it's great. And looks professional.

I attached a few pics from my project. Had to do a floor pan myself. I welded solid the whole way around though, gotta seal that seam somehow.

My 0.02$ on POR is that it sucks. I prepped the hell out of the bare metal and it came right off in huge flakes when I prepped for the bed liner.

Good luck.

-Greg

Attachments

·
Registered
511 Posts
And that bed liner will hold up well if you prep well. There's lots of threads on here about prepping the tub for bed liner. The prep is the key.
Simon is right, the prep will make or brake the bed liner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts