Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone had duel pipes installed on a jeep tj is there enough room for 2 pipes to come out the back or sides in front of the rear tires. I want to have a flowmaster super 40 muffler put on.

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
i have flowmaster exhaust on my tj...and i went to get dual pipes out the back and there is not enough room for dual pipes in the back...there might be enough room in front of the rear tires but there is not enough room in the back...and by the way...a super 40 muffler will not sound good on your tj because it is a V8 muffler and it will not sound pleasing behind a 6 because it wont sound good on a engine smaller than V8...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've already listened to sound clips with a flowmaster super 40 behind an inline 6 on a tj and it sounded real good

·
Registered
56 Posts
I heard the Banks cat back exhaust and I think it's the route I'm going to take. Here's the link to the sound clip if you want to hear it. Its without a header. Banks Exhaust

1 - 5 of 5 Posts