Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who runs aftermarket exhaust? I am in the process of picking up a flowmaster for the jeep and want to know who runs what and what they think of the sound. I have a 4.0L and want to at least hear it purrrrrrrr:D

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Who runs aftermarket exhaust? I am in the process of picking up a flowmaster for the jeep and want to know who runs what and what they think of the sound. I have a 4.0L and want to at least hear it purrrrrrrr:D
Flowmaster 40 series on a 94 4.0L.....Nice sound & better mileage.

·
Registered
651 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
avoid the knockoffs!

I wanted to put flowmasters on both my YJs, and both times I went to the muffler shop they talked me out of them. The first time I put a "flo-pro" on... Sounded like crap and rusted out in 2 years! This last time the shop insisted the "Flo-Hawk" would be better because you just pay for the name with Flowmaster and the designs are the same. This thing sounds like crap too, and I'm just waiting for the rust to come. Stick with the real thing. You only save a few bucks wont be happy with the knock offs!! Trust me

·
Registered
486 Posts
I run a series 40 2 1/2" with a a high flow cat on my 2.5. sounds alright,more bark than bite though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts