1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Why is he a douche? I don't know perhaps that is a question for him.
I realize that in our culture many professional athletes are held in High esteem regardless of their many and varied unabashed deeds and character flaws...
This individual is among those I'd rather ignore.
I am sorry he chose a Jeep.
If...... Walter Payton had done do when he was alive my opinion would be different.

·
Premium Member
16,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes. Focusing on the positive, "the Jeep" appears to be some (or mostly) an AEV.
Surprised Starwoods wasn't the genesis.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Is Miami the place you take your Jeep if you want it to be an "off-road supercar" or is Miami where you take your ride when you want it to look "fly"? My thought is that there aren't experienced fab shops there like you might find in Colorado, California or other places where off-roading is in their DNA. Maybe I'm wrong.

Just to go on the record, not a Mayweather fan. But boxing is a snooze fest since MMA anyway.

·
Premium Member
7,920 Posts
Is Miami the place you take your Jeep if you want it to be an "off-road supercar" or is Miami where you take your ride when you want it to look "fly"? My thought is that there aren't experienced fab shops there like you might find in Colorado, California or other places where off-roading is in their DNA. Maybe I'm wrong.

Just to go on the record, not a Mayweather fan. But boxing is a snooze fest since MMA anyway.
WAY way Off Topic here...but anyone seen the Vids from the UFC/ MMA guys out at Paris Island? Those are worth looking up on youtube!!!

·
Registered
341 Posts
Why does anyone care what he owns? Why does anyone care what any famous person person drives?
This is my thought. Buying a jeep isn't sacred. Anyone can own one. It's a product.

That being said, who cares what/how much he spent on a jeep. Guys complaining about it remind me of these two...

"Oh my god, Becky... look at her jeep..."

·
Registered
821 Posts
The chances of that $100k Jeep actually being on a dirt road are equal to my stock $35k jeep NOT ever being on a dirt road.

I could make 1 bad ass, go just about anywhere Jeep with a quarter of what he spent and do most of the work myself. I'm happy just to make my payment on time.

Yea, I'm just jealous.

Wah!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts