Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
GO STEELERS !
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Front 90 percent done.

Attachments

·
GO STEELERS !
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Done. 2.5 teraflex budget boost installed.

Attachments

·
Registered
383 Posts
I paid 300 for the lift used.... and we started at 9am... finished at 4pm... and there was not BS. That was lift and shocks.

·
GO STEELERS !
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I BS while I work....no lunch, no breaks.......And honestly now that we have done it once and made the mistakes we could probably shave an hour to and hour and a half off that total time. It was good to get in there and learn a little bit about the jeeps suspension.

·
GO STEELERS !
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LOL I would be surprise to hear from Fluffy again tonight. He looked pretty damn tired when I left. And he is probably out driving his newly lift jeep around. Hopefully he isn't leaving parts in the street behind him as he drives.

·
Registered
383 Posts
LOL I would be surprise to hear from Fluffy again tonight. He looked pretty damn tired when I left. And he is probably out driving his newly lift jeep around. Hopefully he isn't leaving parts in the street behind him as he drives.
Damn right I was tired.... you worked me like a Columbian Mule... damn.

Hey... but we learned a valuble lesson... DO NOT remove the front track bar... LOL. AND rear shock upper bolts are MISSLES when used with an impact gun... LMAO.

·
Registered
383 Posts
So what is next... I'm not to sure. I would like to put rims... however I like the stock ones for now. Maybe just do bigger tires... and put the type of spacers Eric has on. Then yeah... maybe do some free advertisement on the back windows... who knows...

·
Registered
383 Posts
I would like to thank socaljk and crimepays216 for helping with this project... If i had to do it myself it would have taken many trips to home depot and the whole weekend. I really appreciate all that helped. Thank you so very much.

·
GO STEELERS !
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I would like to thank socaljk and crimepays216 for helping with this project... If i had to do it myself it would have taken many trips to home depot and the whole weekend. I really appreciate all that helped. Thank you so very much.
No worries. Glad to help and learn.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts