Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My fog lights and tail lights are staying on. I did my research and found jeeps in general have this problem and replacing the multi-function switch (signal light switch) should fix the problem. I did just that and replaced the switch. It worked great for about a week. Then one night I noticed the head lights were turning off and on while the jeep was off. When it would do this it would also unlock the door.

That was the last night had the head light problem. However, the fog and tail light problem continued after that. Because the problem continued, I switched back to the old switch and now I am stuck. Has anyone else had this problem? If so, How did you fix this problem? I don't know if I need a new wiring harness for that area but someone did say that It could be a computer problem. I hope not because that would be expensive and I don't want the dealership to troubleshoot it because they will charge an arm and a leg.

Has anyone had this problem and can you help. Thank you!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have had a similiar issue with my 2015 Hardrock. I found that after some hard wheeling that my parking lights would stay on, then sometimes they would be fine. I did some research and came up with checking the fuses under the hood in the fuse box. It seems that they can become slightly dislodged and indeed that was the case. Pushed down on all the fuses in the box as a number where loose and that fixed the problem.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts