Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I'm trying to sort out a fog light issue with my son's 2010 JK . I have found many list about dogs that stay on, but very little about OEM that won't turn on. His fog lights quit working awhile back, multi function switch will not turn them on. I would like to fix them for him without an overpriced trip to a dealer. I crawled under the front (did not pull the cover so pretty hard for me to get at them) and stuck a meter on the driver's side bulb and got good continuity in the bulb. Could not get my hands in there with the cover on to check the passengers side, but really close inspection from the front with a light shows the bulbs to be intact. I check the connector for 12 volt but did not read anything on the meter with the ignition turned on, headlights on low beam and the fog switch pulled out. Is this likely a bad multifunction switch or is there something else I should be looking for.

If you guys think it is a switch issue should I stick with Mopar part or is her a good reliable aftermarket replacement.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

·
Retired Moderator
100,508 Posts
:welcome: to the Forum..:wavey:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts