Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The search function is not working on my phone. I am sure there is a thread so if someone could link it for me ?? Fog lights ( actually replaced stock with Hellas ) come on occasionally when I use the turn signal. Looking for a fix. Thanks.

·
Registered
2001 Wrangler Sport
4,645 Posts
johnnybishop said:
The search function is not working on my phone. I am sure there is a thread so if someone could link it for me ?? Fog lights ( actually replaced stock with Hellas ) come on occasionally when I use the turn signal. Looking for a fix. Thanks.
It's probably your multi function switch going bad, I would wire it to a rocker switch, what I did.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thought about that and would be easy enough but kind if like them on the multi switch. Kind of thought that may be it but didn't want to throw parts at it if it was a common separate issue. Thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
2001 Wrangler Sport
4,645 Posts
johnnybishop said:
Thought about that and would be easy enough but kind if like them on the multi switch. Kind of thought that may be it but didn't want to throw parts at it if it was a common separate issue. Thanks for the reply.
Yupp, if its the multifunction you have to replace the whole switch, make sure you get oem, heard the ones you get through napa or autozone are hit and miss.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts