Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Agreed,,, I run rectangular "real" fog lamps, I don't remember which brand they are, but they are amber lensed, and 55 watt,,, it was the very first mod I did.. Got 75 for the stockers on eBay..

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
just got a set of round 55 watt yellow lens lamps for $20 at Wal-Mart, they work well, easy to install came with harness and switch. only had them a short while not sure about longevity yet, bit used them this morning on my way home from work they were great!

·
Registered
2 Posts
just got a set of round 55 watt yellow lens lamps for $20 at Wal-Mart, they work well, easy to install came with harness and switch. only had them a short while not sure about longevity yet, bit used them this morning on my way home from work they were great!
Any chance you have a pic? My TJ doesn't have fog lights, but I'm thinking about getting ones with the amber lenses and curious what they look like. Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.