Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not a big fan of my "new" 01 TJ's headlight style fog lights. Any ideas from all the "experienced" TJers

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Agreed,,, I run rectangular "real" fog lamps, I don't remember which brand they are, but they are amber lensed, and 55 watt,,, it was the very first mod I did.. Got 75 for the stockers on eBay..

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
just got a set of round 55 watt yellow lens lamps for $20 at Wal-Mart, they work well, easy to install came with harness and switch. only had them a short while not sure about longevity yet, bit used them this morning on my way home from work they were great!

·
Registered
2 Posts
just got a set of round 55 watt yellow lens lamps for $20 at Wal-Mart, they work well, easy to install came with harness and switch. only had them a short while not sure about longevity yet, bit used them this morning on my way home from work they were great!
Any chance you have a pic? My TJ doesn't have fog lights, but I'm thinking about getting ones with the amber lenses and curious what they look like. Thanks!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Any chance you have a pic? My TJ doesn't have fog lights, but I'm thinking about getting ones with the amber lenses and curious what they look like. Thanks!
Same here. If my SE came from the factory without fog's would there be any wiring in place or would I have to completly wire them?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts