Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased my first 2014 Wrangler Sport about a year ago and have loved it. I have decided to do my first upgrade by purchasing new quadratec headlights and fog lights.

The headlights went in easy enough.

When I went to do the fog lights I ran into a road block.

I have a Camber Fabrications Grill Guard that is preventing me from removing the front grill. I kind of scratched the grill trying to get it off. The directions say I need to remove that grill to install the fog lights but I can't get it off.

Is there a way access the fog lights in an alternative fashion. I am not mechanically inclined but I can follow directions.

Any help given is apprecitated

·
Registered
810 Posts
I purchased my first 2014 Wrangler Sport about a year ago and have loved it. I have decided to do my first upgrade by purchasing new quadratec headlights and fog lights.

The headlights went in easy enough.

When I went to do the fog lights I ran into a road block.

I have a Camber Fabrications Grill Guard that is preventing me from removing the front grill. I kind of scratched the grill trying to get it off. The directions say I need to remove that grill to install the fog lights but I can't get it off.

Is there a way access the fog lights in an alternative fashion. I am not mechanically inclined but I can follow directions.

Any help given is apprecitated
Bumper has to come off to change fog lights out.. could you mean the park/turn signal? If that is the case, it would be very hard to change the park lights without getting the grille off the Jeep.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts