Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 279 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
218 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Jeep key is actually a weapon! Man, that thing is too long. Groceries in one hand, pull the key out click to unlock, key in same hand to open the door, already scraped the edge of the door doing that, similarly, hoisting groceries in to the passenger side, key in free hand, stick yourself in the arm or hand manouvering the packages.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I just ordered a pair of these. The GMC Terrain I traded in for my Jeep had an almost identical switchblade key an it was so much nicer to carry in my pocket. Can't wait to get this!

I actually had a look of disappointment when my salesman handed me the keys to my new Jeep. I immediately realized I got spoiled by something so insignificant.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Tribefan said:
I just ordered a pair of these. The GMC Terrain I traded in for my Jeep had an almost identical switchblade key an it was so much nicer to carry in my pocket. Can't wait to get this!

I actually had a look of disappointment when my salesman handed me the keys to my new Jeep. I immediately realized I got spoiled by something so insignificant.
That's funny, I also traded in a GMC Terrain for my jeep. I liked the key fab a lot too.

·
Registered
316 Posts
That's funny. I have to say, as much as I love my Jeep, I sure do miss the comfy and super quiet ride of my Terrain.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Tribefan said:

I traded my Terrain in too last month for my JKU and was disappointed in the key fob... This will definitely be on my long long wish list for the Jeep!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Anybody ordering one, give an update on whether it works with transferring chip, etc when you get it set up! Had the same reaction as Tribefan with the static key, had folding on my last vehicle and I only carry car key (have keypad for home, others to open for work). That thing is dangerous and is gonna stab something in an important area!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yeah. i guess im being different about things. im not doing anything until im armored up underneath
Good to have a strategy! I keep struggling with what order makes the most sense for modifications. (tho this would be a cheap one...if it works!)

1 - 20 of 279 Posts