Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
no retreat, no surrender
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So just how GREAT was that game? YAY SF :thumb: Memories of Montana...

Tomorrow..... puleez Green Bay...... :dance::dance::dance:

kbwwolf snap one for me!

·
Mile high Jeeper
340 Posts
we need a Giants win, sorry KB!

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
So just how GREAT was that game? YAY SF :thumb: Memories of Montana...
Tomorrow..... puleez Green Bay...... :dance::dance::dance:
kbwwolf snap one for me!
That was an AWESOME game! Glad SF won. I love John Harbaugh as a coach. :thumb:

we need a Giants win, sorry KB!
Don't apologize. I'm actually a lifelong Cowboys fan...:D

When I was in commercial construction, they were winning all their Super Bowls. Around the time I switched careers, they started losing. Maybe I should go back to construction?

Nah.

I'm very limited in what I can put on a public forum like this, especially when it comes to sporting events. This is from 2004, but oughta sum up the now decades-long plight of my beloved Cowboys:

View attachment 89873

·
Registered
283 Posts
It was a great game, the second game is a blow out, I have to say at the half Tebow time has run out. Tomorrow should be another great one. However, the Packers are going to be repeat Champs.:dance:

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
I think the Rams will win it all this year

·
Registered
16,641 Posts
I think the Rams will win it all this year
how much have you had to drink :rofl: and what does fooball have to do with JK Tech

·
no retreat, no surrender
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
>>> kbwwolf..... *That was an AWESOME game! Glad SF won. I love John Harbaugh as a coach. :thumb:*

I'm thinking you may mean Jim? Isn't John coach of the Ravens or? Or maybe you meant just what you wrote :rofl: :wavey:

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
>>> kbwwolf..... *That was an AWESOME game! Glad SF won. I love John Harbaugh as a coach. :thumb:*

I'm thinking you may mean Jim? Isn't John coach of the Ravens or? Or maybe you meant just what you wrote :rofl: :wavey:
lol...Nope, you're right. I got em mixed up.

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
Great photo you posted btw..... jumps out atcha... pro stuff.
Thank you.

Put a buncha stuff in a "Random photo" thread in the Pictures section recently. A couple of news photos, but mostly nature stuff, which I kinda do on my own time on the side. All of em are on the last page of the thread...

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
SF vs NO, best game ever. Thx to NY for kicking GB, gives SF home field next week. Hoping for a super bowl for SF!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts