Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Sponsoring Vendor
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all,

For all quotes please PM me with your full name/address/zip and the part number(s) you're looking to order. If there is an "X" variable in the part number for color, size, etc., please specify which one you would like.

If you prefer e-mail, my sales rep Rob can help you out at: [email protected]

If you ever need to place your order immediately and don't want to wait for a PM response that's absolutely okay! Please call my Sales Team at 1-800-745-2348. Their hours are Mon-Thurs 8am-Midnight, Fri 8am-9pm, Sat 9am-5pm, Sun 11am-7pm (Sun is only between Thanksgiving & Christmas). All times are Eastern. Tell them you would like either a quote or to place an order and that you're a forum member. They know the deal and can get a discounted quote or discounted order going for you. Any sales rep with whom you speak can get this order placed for you. No need to ask for me on the phones :)

Thanks!

-Rick

·
Registered
3 Posts
Quote to Canada

Can I get a quote for Quadratec Part No: 11116.6001, to be shipped to Toronto, Canada (M2N 7L4)?

Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Jeep Tj unlimited

Quadratec Stealth headlights #97109.0002
Quadratec rear floor liners #14257.0201
Quadratec round safari mirrors #13111.0401

Johnson City TN, 37604

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
Congrats Jedi. You are the only who seems to know what a PM is. LOL

·
Registered
76 Posts
I need a full set of door hinges for a 4 door wrangler. I need the whole kit and just wanted to know the best route to go with this. I see that you guys have several options to choose from. Itd be nice to get black ones but stainless steel works too! thanks!

·
Registered
1,040 Posts

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Sending a PM

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
pm sent. Hopefully it gets to Steve while Rick is on vaca.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.