Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my 2012 JKU and love the thing. If your are considering a 2012 get one. Driving a 2012 JKU auto vs. 2011 JKU auto or older leaves no comparison. Test drive before you buy. The Pentastar V6 and more importantly the new 5 speed auto tranny are worthy of the hype.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Great post. I'm about to try to order a 2012. What other options did you go for? I'm going to go as basic as I can but I'm looking for input on options I should think twice about getting.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I went with a sahara jku in auto with 3.21 gears. Everything but nav in mine. Im glad i went with the polished wheels for an extra $350. They look great. This is an everyday driver for me. Btw...175 miles on it at 18.7 mpg with all city driving which im pretty happy with.

Basic is cool too. I almost went that route but decided to splurge.

·
Registered
571 Posts
My first jeep ordered was basic and wish I would have got everything I really wanted for the factory clean look.
Ordered 2012 sahara with every option in black and leather and figured I would spend more time enjoying driving and wheelin my jeep than worrying about upgrades.

I have the ability to pay cash as my 2009 jku is paid for and I will trade or sell it and only have to pay a small amount on a 2012.

If I had to make a payment of 400 or more I would want everything I was paying for in a monthly payment.

·
Registered
863 Posts
I was trying to hold out with my other baby to get the 2012 model. But she just kept getting worst & worst & I did not feel like she would of made it another month or so until the 2012 came out. But, ether way, I'm happy so far with my new wrangler!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im not knocking the older jkus. They are great and fully capable. However, the new engine and tranny are worth the extra money for a new one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts