Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's right I have 5 2013 rubicon rims with tires. 1500miles. No tpms. I will be removing these in a week and want to try and get a head start on getting them sold. 1000k takes them. I'm in Asheville/Hendersonville. I will also have spring(18front/60rear)and the rubi shocks for 200

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There coming off Wednesday day!! And the 35" are going on. Will have springs and shocks the week after.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Damn, $750... would love to find a deal like that or less :)
That was for tires only, I sold them for 850. Still a great deal. I saw a thread where some guy had them for sale for $3200. I was realistic and didn't want them in the garage. :dance:

·
Registered
83 Posts
That was for tires only, I sold them for 850. Still a great deal. I saw a thread where some guy had them for sale for $3200. I was realistic and didn't want them in the garage. :dance:
I have a JKU Sport coming and I like the Rubi's wheels and tires... so I have been looking. Seen a few sets go on eBay and CL for $1k+/- and I will continue to keep looking for that perfect deal. I after all have the stock to drive on for now :)

Glad you were able to sell them off so quickly.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Tires

I found that same set on CL for 1000.00 Live in the Boston area, Had to travel three hours to NY to get them, worth the trip!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts