Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purchased from allthingsjeep.com - opened but never used. Not meant for Unlimited's but I gave it a shot anyway and didn't like the way it looked. Too bad for me it's too late to return it.

Regularly priced at $30, I will sell it for $25 and not charge you shipping.

Paypal preferred.

Thanks for looking :)

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
What is this item? I'm not familiar with it.

Thanks
Never mind, I googled it.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
supposed to reduce flapping noise from your rear sail panels. would have worked great if i didn't have the unlimited :mad:

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah it's meant for regular wranglers. doesn't work so well for unlimiteds because the rear roll bar is at an angle, unlike the short wheelbase wranglers where it is almost straight up and down.

i'll be in pg county a couple times a week in may. we could meet somewhere.

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
Well, if you and riggs dont work something out, I have no issues hookin up with you while you in Maryland. PG county is near Columbia (Howard County) where I am, so I could meet up and pay for it/grab it while your here.

let me know.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
jcs05rubi we'd have a deal already if you had paypal :p

honestly i'd probably be better off mailing it to you than driving up to meet you because of gas. i'd be coming all the way from the wilson bridge.

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
Ic, I only dont have paypal because last time I tried to use my account, It wouldnt let me without verifying. I dont like banks, I use cash, so I couldnt. Now, if you have western union near ya, I could send you cash tonite :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts