Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These items fit my 2007 JK.. Sure they will fit the 2007 and up..

Soft-top.. Comes with everything that I know of?? Don't hold me to it because I never got the chance to put it on and I bought it used.. its got the top, windows, threaded twist screws.. $200

Stock radio.. Bought to replace the aftermarket that was installed.. Never got to put it in. Guy I bought from said it was in his 09 for less than a year and was working when pulled out.. Paid $125.. Asking $100

2007 Jeep Manual.. Comes with the case, all the manuals.. $50

Bottom piece that is the first piece to take out below the radio by the shifter.. $10

All these prices don't include shipping.. All but the softtop I will ship.. Softtop has to be a local pickup.. I will meet a certain length of the way depending on where you are coming from..

·
Jeeper
11,419 Posts
Will you ship the mats? If so how much to 47630?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Let me find a box.... I am getting about $21 bucks just for shipping.. I mean you are a ways away.. But Let me find a smaller box.. I know I have something at home that I could use that might make it $15 to ship it... Hopefully a lower amount.. I am all about helping in that part..

·
Jeeper
11,419 Posts
Thanks, I assume they are black? Should have asked first... :doh: :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts