Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
407 Posts
Very cool! I will have to show this to my daughters tonight. They have been asking me what I want for Christmas. My favorite things are the ones they make for me themselves..:thumb:

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TroutSafari said:
Very cool! I will have to show this to my daughters tonight. They have been asking me what I want for Christmas. My favorite things are the ones they make for me themselves..:thumb:
First time i did pottery, now i think i would like to do version 2!

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
a few years ago, my grandmother gave me a small ceramic clown face made out of ceramics that you put on your nightstand to hold your glasses while you sleep. I thought it was a little odd, but she then explained that I had made the thing when I was 3 or 4 years old and had given it to my grandfather for christmas, and that it had sat on his nightstand for 30 years holding his glasses. If I had to list the things in my house that are most important to me (other than people and pets), that thing would definitely make the top 5 ;)

·
Registered
4,765 Posts
Funny, I have to take my daughter to pottery class at 4 today.

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
I've been forced to work in coloring books more than a few times. And recently watched "Gnomeo & Juliet" (if you haven't seen it, run – don't walk – to the video store. Three thumbs up!)

Your pottery experience looks more productive, though. :D

·
Registered
435 Posts
repauli1 said:
She is smokn!
Could not reply to PM,
Your box is full.
But it's the first lite after RT 41 & all the way down that road.
Do Not wheel there since your not stationed here nor are you an employee. If caught they will rip up your pass & ban you..
Clear your box & send msg,, will tell more.

Have a great day & welcome to GL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts